Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gavin's 4th Week

Gavin's 4th week - Little Man approaches his one month birthday!


Feb. 11 - After the second big snow...the snow was so heavy our gutter fell down in the front!


"Sometimes I like to contemplate things while I sleep"

"Wow.  I made Mommy so tired she can now sleep sitting straight up!  And for my next trick..."


"Maybe if I keep smiling Mommy won't stick the squirty thing up my nose again.  I'd rather be stuffy."


Gavin sleeping soundly with Mimi.  He was sad it was time for her to go!


Handsome Gavin in his 'Classic Pooh' outfit..."Thanks Miss Ellen!"


"When Mommy and Daddy don't swaddle me I like to sleep with my hands up."


Gavin had so much fun visiting with Ella and John and celebrating John's b-day!  Look how content he looks.


And Gavin was so excited for a very special Valentine's Day visit with Grandma and Grandpa! 


"Excuse me - I have a question...Can you guess what each of my crazy faces are below?"



'Inquisitive' (looking at the ceiling fan)


'Pensive'


'Wild and Crazy'


'Plain Silly'


'Punch Drunk'


'Wha choo talkin' bout Willis?'


'How you doin'?'


"I'm chillin' with my main milk momma on Valentine's Day"


"...Shot through the heart and you're to blame Mommy you give love a bad name...
Just kidding Mommy - can I have some milk pretty please?"


"It was so much fun to finally meet Aunt Buddy!"


"She was comfy to sleep on!"


"Really, Mom...Really?  Can we kill it with the photo shoot?... 
But thanks for the Valentine's Bear Grandma and Grandpa!"


"Ooof...I ate too much, Daddy."


"Brrrrr....it's cold up in here!"


"But I'm all cozy and cute in my towel."


"Mommy thinks I am a love machine."

"Mommy, will you be my Valentine?"


"Another 'rough' week down...all this love and affection makes me so tired!"


2 comments:

  1. I love "Brr...it's cold in here"...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn, it's Alison (Rutledge) Russell.. I was looking at Diane's blog and followed her links to you. You're little man is just adorable... congrats! Check out our blog when you get a break http://russellbabies4.blogspot.com
    We'll be checking in often!

    ReplyDelete