Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gavin's Fourth Month

Another nice visit with Jen and little Calvin!  Look at him all snuggled up on his mommy...


Little Man looking all proud of himself....


"Couldn't you just eat me up?!"


"Yea...I'm tough all right.  Like I told you...go ahead...make my day."


Gavin chillin' on the couch


So comfy


Aw...our little man learned his first gesture!  We're so proud :) 


"Mommy, you mean I can sit and play outside in this...Really?"


 "Occifer, I only had two drinks."


Cuteness


"What's on the agenda for tonight?  I'm ready to rock!"


Spring has arrived!  We thought he might enjoy a little nap with the flowers and sunshine!
(see Gavin's new 'reflux bed' on the far right of the lawn...) 


Look who's not sleeping!


"I dig the view out here!"


Happy as a clam after bathtime :)


"You talkin' to me?"


"I love my Sophie the Giraffe!  Mine all mine!"


"OMG - that is hilarious!"


Silly Goose being silly


"Scrumptious...aren't I?"


Gavin loves his bumbo chair!


Our handsome little man is getting so big!


"Mommy hold on, can we talk about this whole bed time thing please?"


"Dude where's my car?"


Gavin: "Psst...you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Brooke: "I sure am!"



No comments:

Post a Comment