Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gavin's Fifth Month



Gavin coming up with a masterful plan!  
"Moohoohahahaha!"


"You can't be serious."


"Look at me grab my feet!"


"Woohoo!  Nothing like being naked in your bumbo seat!"


"Thanks for the bottle, Daddy.  You're the best."


"Hi Aunt Sara!  You're nice and cuddly!"


Wheel Day in "the Hood!"  Gavin had so much fun parading around in his wagon.  
Okay....Mommy and Daddy had fun parading him around too :)  
Next year we are stocking the wagon with beer and Gavin can bartend.


"That was fun - did I win?"


Gavin mesmerized by all the other Wheel Day participants


Who loves his bumbo chair?



Cutie pie Maya trying to climb in to have an up close and personal visit with Gavin.  
Gavin was a little unsure about that plan...


"She's touching my leg.  What do I do now?  Should I pat her head?  Or maybe I should blow raspberries...  But maybe that would be too forward.  Oh gosh I don't know.  I gotta get a grip!"


Sara, Hannah, Diane, Mommy, Gavin, Kyle, Carl, and Ryan at the American Cancer Society Relay for Life in honor of Mookie - we love you Mookie!!!


Gavin's morning calistenics


Gavin pulling on the ribbons at yoga


Gavin with his buddy Alex at yoga - they were fascinated with each other!


"Look at me all cute in my Nats uniform!"


"How big is Gavin...So big!!!  Yay!"


Gavin chompin' on his foot in the swing


Gavin with all his Itsy Bitsy Yoga buddies
Look at him causing the domino collision of babies - it's just starting here...


Whoopsie Daisy!


And recovery...


But then he started to cause another collision so he got sent to the front.  Look at his buddy Alex behind him who has "turned his back on the whole situation."


Lip curl alert - someone's not happy with his new spot!

"Why am I up here with the sleeping baby?"


"I finally love tummy time - especially when I can play my piano!"


"Mommy, you look kind of funny upside down!"



And look who's loving rolling over!  He finally mastered that arm tuck and is a rolling machine!


"Yeah I know I'm cute - here's my coy smile."


"Now here's full on - Bam!"


"Got your nose, Daddy!"


No comments:

Post a Comment