Monday, April 19, 2010

Gavin's Third Month

Gavin visiting with Grandma and Grandpa on St. Patty's Day


Grandma and Grandpa, thanks for the bib and rattle, but where's my beer?  I'll take a Guinness.


LOL!


Gavin's first playdate...he kept putting the moves on cutie pie Alexandra. 
They were born just one day apart! 


Little bundle of cuteness!


"I'm so silly!"


 
 "And a little crazy!"


"But mostly just cute."


"Wow, so this is sitting up huh...nice view up here!"


"Do I look ready for a nap?  Didn't think so."


But Gavin eventually lost his battle to the sleep gods...


"Well fancy meeting you here!  Would you like to join me?"


Look at that grin!


Gavin's on another date!  This time, with cutie pie Brooke...a younger woman :)


"Look at my no-look hand holding move...man, I am so slick!"


Brooke: "Psst...wanna check out my crib?"
Gavin:  "Yeah, baby! That sounds like a blast!"


"Look at me!  I can hold a rattle with the best of 'em!"


Fun visit with the Taylors!


Look at sweet little Chelsea holding Gavin - what a great big sister she will be in a few months!


I love chillin' in my corner on the couch!



So many cute faces and smiles from our cutie pie...we couldn't pick just one!







Who's excited for a ride?!


Our little Devil...


"Oooh how exciting!"


"I love my Leroy the Horse!"


"I give Leroy lots of hugs."


"Dig my knew threads?"


Gavin with his new buddy Calvin...he was so excited to finally meet him.


Gavin with Uncle Ken


Gavin sleeping with Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment