Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Gavin's Sixth Month Birthday

Our little man is Six Months Old!  How the time has flown.  Gavin had a lot of fun during his birthday and showing off all his smiles and cute expressions for the camera.



"Mommy - what are we gonna do today, huh? Huh?  I'm excited."


Mommy and Gavin strike a pose!


Gavin having a moment of some big birthday dreams




No captions - just cuteness...











"I love my bouncy bounce machine so much!"


"I'm hilarious by the way...in case you hadn't noticed!"


"Whoah!   I just slapped the water and it got me back!  That's crazy!"


"I'll show you, Water!"


"Water makes me all crazy and silly!"


"Now that I can sit up on my own in the bath, it's a whole new world in here!"


"None of that 'time to get out' business!  I've got more things to do in here!"

1 comment:

  1. Aside from the fact that Gavin is just the cutest, most adorable little boy (I am NOT prejudiced - well, maybe just a little), the captions and faces are just hysterical. Makes me smile from ear to ear. You guys do a great job with this blog. Love it!!! Mimi

    ReplyDelete