Mommy and her little baby Koala on Halloween
(we thought we'd sneak in a few pics during the calm before we attempted to put his hat on)
"I dig this Halloween thing - I like being furry!"
Koala hat on -yes!
Our little koala bear
On the hunt for eucalyptus leaves...
Gavin's little bear crawl made him that much more convincing as a little koala bear!
Sumo stance koala style
"So mom, when do I get that candy stuff?"
"Look ma, no hands!"
"Who are these people and where do they shop?"
Maya and Gavin checking out each other's furry frocks
(Gavin): "My, what big ears you have!"
"Seriously, about the candy people...we're not dressed up for our health"
"Lia, if you can grant me one wish, it's that Mommy and Daddy let me eat candy."
Daddy and his little furry baby
Gavin with Lia, Maya, Bowser and Mark
"Are you aware that your dog looks pretty tasty right about now..."
"Well, they're not eucalyptus, but I guess they'll do..."
There's a koala down there!
Gavin: "Shouldn't we go on a date first?"
What do you get when you cross a lamb and a koala bear?















No comments:
Post a Comment