All swaddled up for naptime!
Milk Drunk again...but he's a social drinker so it's okay :)
Daddy and Gavin enjoy naptime together....
Gavin loves "Tummy Time" and is so strong! He lifted his head up multiple times
Gavin's all dressed up and ready for his pediatrician appointment
"That pediatrician appointment was exhausting...I'm spent."
...More good times in the swing!
The Milk Angels have just blessed him...
Ah yes...the embarassing outfits have already started. In honor of the big snow storm we put him in his snow suit. Despite the size of 0-3 months, he took up only about half of the suit.
"This is ridiculous..."
"Couldn't you just eat me up?"
Oh no - baby nightmare :(
Gavin loves sleeping on top of Mommy...eating, sleeping, and pooping is very hard work!
Aww...little angel...
"Look how strong I am at less than 2 weeks! I'm all over this Tummy Time business. Bring it!"
"Ummm...no one told me what to do if I put Mommy to sleep...Oh Oh...Little help please?"
"I love my little kicker seat! Thanks Miss Sara!"
"Look how big my feet are! You know what they say..."
"I heart sleep after a good milk meal."
Precious...
Down for the count - milk drunken face plant!
"Aren't I a silly little man!"
But also too cute for words...
"Sometimes I don't want to eat OR sleep OR poop - just hang out!"
"And I really love laying on Mommy any time!"
I love all the pics!!! Gavin is such a handsome little boy. He is a very busy man with all his photoshoots!!! Love you guys! xoxo Leah, Andrew and Gabriella
ReplyDeleteThank you for including us on your blog list. We really enjoy seeing you all. Gavin is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you for including me in all these joyful moments,
ReplyDeleteHe is too precious for words. You are the luckiest parents.
I can just see him snorkeling in front of Villa Oasis in the Turks and Caicos. Love to both of you as well as your parents.
Katalin Kenessey, Martonffy